We are recruiting for E-Jet Type-Rated and Non-Type-Rated Captains for Stobart Air, one of the UK and Ireland's steadily growing and profitable regional airlines.
If you are an E-Jet or Non-Type Rated Captain on a similar aircraft, and you meet the below requirements please apply:
- Minimum of 4000 hours total time
- Valid E-Jet type-rating or MPA rating on an aircraft in excess of 20 tonnes
- 1000 PIC hours on E-Jet family or 1500 PIC hours on aircraft in excess of 20 tonnes
- Currently operating as a Captain
- Unrestricted Class 1 Medical
- Minimum ICAO Level 4 English Language Proficiency
- EASA ATPL
- Right to live and work in the EU without restriction or limitation
Additional employee benefits and travel concessions available for employees.
Tell your friends about McGinley Group's latest vacancy in Southend-on-Sea, UK...
E-Jet Captains | TR & NTR | Southend |