We are recruiting for ATR Type-Rated and Non-Type-Rated Captains for Stobart Air, one of the UK and Ireland's steadily growing and profitable regional airlines.
If you are an ATR or Non-Type Rated Captain on a similar aircraft, and you meet the below requirements please apply:
- Minimum of 2500 hours total time
- Valid ATR or similar type rating on any CS25 type aircraft
- 500 hours command experience on ATR or similar aircraft
- EASA ATPL
- Unrestricted Class 1 Medical
- Minimum ICAO Level 4 English Language Proficiency
- No History of Incidents or Accidents
- Right to live and work in the EU without restriction or limitation
Additional employee benefits and travel concessions available for employees.
Tell your friends about McGinley Group's latest vacancy in Glasgow, UK...
ATR Captains | TR & NTR | Glasgow | IOM | Southend | Dublin |