Operations Manager | Gatwick
Do you have a passion for the cargo airline industry? Do you already have experience running an operations department as an Operations Manager but are looking for something a little bit different? This role is not your typical Operations Manager role and is an exciting unique chance to join the company's future growth plans!
Our newest client is a leading Airline Management and Cargo GSA company headquartered near Gatwick Airport. The company manages a fleet of B747-400F and MD11F aircraft, operating a combination of scheduled flights, regular and ad hoc charters worldwide.
As Operations Manager your duties will include but not be limited to:
* managing a small team of operations staff to manage the daily flying program
* coordinating schedules with aircraft suppliers to meet managed fleet core flying requirements and to facilitate additional charter flying
* schedule recovery with aircraft providers and suppliers associated with aircraft technical, handling and weather-related delays
* assisting with management of contracts with service providers for all aspects of airline operations, including ramp handling, fuel, catering, crew transport & hotel accommodation
Particular skills that are required:
* a good knowledge of obtaining governmental traffic rights and overflights
* an understanding of commercial flight planning and crew duty hour requirements
* experience of airline security requirements
Please be aware you will only be considered for this role if you have the right to live and work in the UK without sponsorship.
Tell your friends about McGinley Group's latest vacancy in Gatwick Airport (LGW), Horley, Gatwick RH6 0NP, UK...