McGinley Aviation is supporting a leading international line maintenance provider, operating 24-hour comprehensive support for commercial aircraft operators.
Our client has been keeping aircraft safe for 20 years, and continue to deliver high-quality services to their clients, which include Lufthansa, Emirates, Swiss International Airlines and easyJet.
* Hold a current EASA Part 66 B1 Licence and A320 Rating is essential for this role
* Hold a Human Factors Certificate
* Hold an EWIS Certificate
* Have extensive knowledge of Line Maintenance activities with hands-on working experience
* Ability to work a shift pattern including nights and weekends where necessary
* Good standard of written/ spoken English including the ability to interact at a technical level
If you are interested in finding out more information about rates, shift patterns and client details, get in touch with an up to date profile for consideration.
Tell your friends about McGinley Group's latest vacancy in City of London, London, UK...
B1 Licensed Engineer | A320 Rating | Contract | Stanstead