McGinley Aviation is partnered with Airways Aviation a world leader in aviation training and they're always looking for talented people to help change airline pilot training across the globe. Uniquely, their approach is always student first. Dedicated to small group teaching and our students' success because, for us, every single journey to the flight deck matters.
With an acceptance of low hour Pilots and Instructors, this is a great opportunity to have an impact on the future of Airline Pilots.
Salary packages based on experience starting from 500 hours (happy to engage with candidates who have less than 500 hours)
Ability to work well in a highly structured team & results-oriented environment.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Hold the licence and the type rating for which flight instruction is to be given;
except in the case of the FI has:
(1) Completed at least 15 hours of flight time as a pilot on the class or type of aircraft on which flight instruction is to be given, of which a maximum of 7 hours may be in an FSTD representing the class or type of aircraft, if applicable; or
(2) Passed an assessment of competence for the relevant category of instructor on that class or type of aircraft;
(3) Entitled to act as PIC on the aircraft during such flight instruction.
- Additionally, for the FI(A):
(1) Must hold CPL(A); or
(2) PPL(A) and have:
(3) Met the requirements for CPL theoretical knowledge, except for an FI(A) providing training for the LAPL(A) only; and
- 200 hours of flight time on aeroplanes or TMGs
- 150 hours as PIC
- Min 30 hours on single-engine piston-powered aeroplanes of which at least 5 hours shall have been completed during the 6 months preceding the pre-entry flight test
- Completed a VFR cross-country flight as PIC, including a flight of at least 540 km (300 NM) in the course of which full stop landings at 2 different aerodromes shall be made.
As flight instructors are in high demand right now, and this particular career path is expected to remain in demand for quite a few years, according to some experts. Please get in touch with any questions or for consideration.
Tell your friends about McGinley Group's latest vacancy in Oxford, UK...
SEP Flight Instructor | Flight Training | Oxford | LOW HOURS