AirlinePrep is the largest and leading provider of airline pilot interview and assessment training in Europe. Specialising in preparing aspiring, experienced and military pilots for the toughest of flight school and airline assessment processes, you will develop the skills and knowledge for success!
Training is skill based, professional and focused, using only experienced airline recruitment pilots and HR recruitment professionals to deliver both group and personalised 1 to 1 training courses at locations in the UK and Europe. You will be equipped with the knowledge and techniques to articulate, describe and deliver your pilot skills and competencies during any selection event. A professional and high value service tailored to your individual requirements.
Airlines commonly use a variety of assessments to recruit pilots, including:
- Competency, HR, technical & strategy-based interviews
- Group exercises, planning and case study scenarios
- Technical, verbal and numerical reasoning assessments
- Simulator assessments
To help and assist you, AirlinePrep offer the following, great value services:
- Aspiring and current airline pilot assessment group courses
- Military to commercial airline pilot assessment training courses (CTP Approved Training Provider)
- Personal 1 to 1 bespoke training
- Interview only training - half day course
- Employability training - a development course for future airline pilots
- CV & cover letter creation
- Simulator assessment training
- APS-MCC in association with Jet Masterclass
AirlinePrep are used by industry organisations including the British Airline Pilots Association (BALPA), Bristol Groundschool, The Wings Alliance, FTA-Global and Jet Masterclass - so you can be assured that you are in safe hands.
If you’d like to discover more about what AirlinePrep can do for you, take a look here or contact the team:
+44 (0) 1293 804767