We are proud to have been selected to support Small Planet Airlines in its expansion into Germany over Winter 2017 and beyond.
If you meet the below requirements...apply now!
We can offer you:
If you meet the below requirements please apply or register your interest:
- Speak & read fluent German and English
- 18 years of age or over by 31st October 2017
- An EU citizen holding a valid EU passport allowing unlimited travel
- Hold a valid Cabin Crew Attestation in accordance with EASA PART-CC form 142 issue 1
- Able to provide details of 3 contactable referees
- Minimum arm reach of 210 cm
- Able to swim
- Work in flexible times, including the weekends
- No visible piercings and tattoos on head, face and neck. Visible tattoos not bigger that 15cm x 5cm on other parts of body with neutral content
- Able to pass medical examination
- Be able and willing to report for duty within 60 minutes of being contacted, while on reserve duty.
We currently have no vacancies in this sector.